Travel Owl Getaways is an independent travel agency that is here to help you plan the getaway of your dreams. I have access to hundred's of world class suppliers and I can find the most competitive rates out there for you. My goal is to save you time from doing all the researching and planning yourself, and to do it for you. The best part is, that you receive all these services for free with no hidden fees.
Whether you are looking for a cruise, hotel accommodations, all-inclusive resorts, honeymoon, anniversary celebration, tours and more, I've got you covered. Through consultation, I will find out what you are looking for and find the best vacation package and travel deal that suits your budget.
I strive to bring you the best customer service and personal touch while you are planning your getaway.
Meet the Travel Owl
My name is Jeanne Hamilton and I am a former teacher turned travel agent. Travel has always been a big part of my life and after planning lots of our own family trips and girl's trips, I wanted to help others as well. Over the past 30 years our family has traveled to many destinations in the US as well as abroad. We have also enjoyed cruises along the way. Some of the best memories we made as a family were from the trips that we took together.
After traveling internationally for the past twelve years, I am grateful to have had some amazing traveling experiences along the way. I snorkeled in the Great Barrier Reef, held a Koala in Australia, got in a cage with a tiger in Thailand, walked the Great Wall of China and visited amazing Angkor Wat in Cambodia. I have traveled in Europe and the UK and one of my favorite modes of travel in Europe is river cruising. My destination specialties are Iceland, Alaska, Italy and Scotland.
I have first hand knowledge of many islands in the Caribbean because I have been to several islands like St. Lucia, Jamaica, Aruba, Mexico, Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and St. Martin. I love planning honeymoons for my clients and have first hand knowledge of many resorts on these islands.
As St. Augustine wisely said, " The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." Whether you are a seasoned traveler or just getting started, I would love to help you plan that next getaway!
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO WORK WITH ME
- After you contact me, I will email you a link with an online form to fill out with pertinent information needed so that I am sending suggestions in line with your trip goals. I will also need the personal information on the form to get quotes as well.
- Once I receive your form, I will set up a complimentary consultation call so I can get to know you better. I aim to understand who you are, what your travel style is, and how you envision spending time on your trip.
- If you decide to use my services, I will send a link to collect a $100 planning fee for my services. This fee will be REFUNDABLE (minus $15 for processing fees)) if you book your trip with me and will be given back in a gift card prior to your trip. If you decide to book elsewhere after I have prepared your quotes, the $100 will be retained by me for the time spent on your proposal.
- After you have decided to move forward, I will begin my research and send you several options based on your desires. You will have the opportunity to change anything you like and choose the best option for you.
- When you have landed on an option, I will book your trip. I will be there for you until the end of your trip to answer questions, give you helpful information for your destination and make sure everything runs smoothly the best I can!